WE KNOW CONSTRUCTION. The advisors in Sax’s rapidly growing Construction Practice understand all corners of the unique industry and provides expert guidance to emerging market, large ENR 400, specialty, general and heavy/highway contractors to provide added value to their overall business.
News and Events
- November 21: The Current & Future State of the Construction Industry
- Sax LLP Ranked #25 on Construction Executive’s list of The Top Construction Accounting Firms
- Does Your Construction Business Have a NY or NJ Sales/Use Tax Issue?
- REVENUE RECOGNITION AND IMPLEMENTATION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- How Tax Reform Changes Will Impact Your Construction Business
- Surety Requirements: Finding and Maintaining Your Surety Bonding
- Construction Joint Ventures: Partner in Success (If Done Right)
- Small and Large Contractors are on an Even Playing Field for Obtaining Surety Bonding
- What keeps Business Owners up at night?
- How Tax Reform Changes Are Impacting Your Construction Business