WE KNOW HEALTHCARE. Sax’s Healthcare Practice works to solve the most complex issues for large regional medical groups, hematology-oncology practices, ambulatory surgery centers, dental practices and medical laboratories. Their role as their clients’ business advisor is to deliver solutions for success which they demonstrate time and time again.
News and Events
- New Jersey Out-of-Network Bill Intended to Enhance Consumer Protections and Eliminate Surprise Charges
- NJCPA: HIPAA Compliance for Healthcare Clients
- What keeps Business Owners up at night?
- MDAdvisor Journal: Building Business and Strategic Planning for the Independent Physician Practice
- What keeps the Healthcare Industry up at night?
- New Jersey Surgical Facilities Boosted by “One Room” Law
- MAREJ: Telemedicine in NJ: The Future of Healthcare
- Oct. 26: Healthcare Legislative Update: Emerging Trends for Physician Practices
- MAREJ: IRS provides path for physicians to take advantage of their rental property losses
- NJCPA: The Immeasurable Value of Key Performance Indicators