Apr 07 APRIL 7 WEBINAR: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO SBA LOAN PROGRAMS
On April 2, 2020, the Small Business Administration (SBA) released additional guidance on the SBA Loan Incentive Programs available to businesses for COVID-19 relief.
You’re invited to watch our informative webinar as we review the recent updates made to the two key provisions surrounding loan programs available for small businesses – the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
- Most recent updates made to the SBA loan programs
- An overview and side-by-side comparison of both loan options
- Loan forgiveness limits and details
- Best practices for appropriately applying for these loans
- Outstanding questions and where guidance is needed in the new law
WATCH THE WEBINAR: UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE SBA LOAN PROGRAMS
Questions & Answers
We have received great questions throughout this webinar. For Sax clients, your engagement partner will respond to you directly. For the general public, we will do our best to respond accordingly. In addition, we’ll be consolidating all questions and sharing Frequently Asked Questions on our COVID-19 Resource Center in the near future for all to benefit from.
Please note, our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.