Oct 07 Watch the Webinar: THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON HEALTHCARE PRIVATE EQUITY TRANSACTIONS
Undoubtedly, COVID-19 has changed many aspects of our daily lives, but has it changed the value of your healthcare practice? Even now with uncertainty roiling global public markets, a meaningful number of companies are realizing an increase in their market value. It is safe to say uncertainty increases the perception of higher risk, but it can also highlight higher reward.
In case you missed it, we invite you to watch the webinar hosted by Sax LLP, MidCap Advisors, LLC and Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. as they discussed the impact of COVID-19 on private equity transactions in the healthcare sector.
Topic points included:
- Pace of Transactions – Now and in the future
- Cooling Off & Heating Up – The physician practice and outpatient sectors
- Transaction Structures – Reimbursement, volume pressures and protections
- Multiples – Downward trends with upside opportunities
- Emerging Trends – What to keep an eye on
Watch the Webinar: THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON HEALTHCARE PRIVATE EQUITY TRANSACTIONS
- Here is the slide deck from the webinar presentation.
- Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.