Apr 10 WATCH THE WEBINAR: TAX PROVISIONS & INCENTIVES FOR BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS THROUGH THE CARES ACT
If you are looking to understand how the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) – the most significant benefits package to date for COVID-19 relief – impacts you, watch our previously recorded webinar on the tax provisions and incentives that are provided for businesses and individuals.
We are eager to share with you some of the tax saving opportunities provided by the stimulus package which can help you with positive cash flow in these uncertain times.
Some of the key tax provisions discussed include:
- Employee retention tax credits
- Payroll tax deferral
- Rollbacks of limitations on net operating losses
- Increase in business interest limitation under Section 163(j)
- Technical correction to Qualified Improvement Property (QIP)
- Recovery rebates
- Relief for distributions from retirement accounts
- Changes to charitable contributions limitation
- Suspension of excess business loss limitation
WATCH THE WEBINAR: TAX PROVISIONS & INCENTIVES FOR BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS THROUGH THE CARES ACT
You can also find the slide deck from this webinar here.
Please note, this webinar and slide deck contains information on the provisions of the CARES Act and is the most up-to-date as of April 9, 2020.
Changes and additional guidance are being constantly provided by the IRS. We will keep you posted on any updates through our email blasts and resource center. You can also reach out to your Sax advisor for the most recent information.
Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.