Oct 07 Watch the Webinar: COVID-19 Impact on State and Local Taxes
State and local governments continue to address tax matters stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. In case you missed it, here is our webinar update on state and local taxes and the related adjustments to our economic lives.
The discussion topics included:
- Residency and dual residency / double taxation resulting from use of vacation homes or temporary relocations
- Sourcing of income from employees while telecommuting
- Nexus considerations for employers with a telecommuting workforce
- Updates to New Jersey’s Business Alternative Income Tax (i.e., pass-through entity tax) and New Jersey’s latest tax adjustments in the state budget
WATCH the webinar: COVID-19 impact on state and local taxes
- Here is the slide deck from the webinar presentation.
- Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.