Feb 04 WATCH THE FEB 4 RECOVERY UPDATE: ADDRESSING YOUR QUESTIONS TO COVID-19 LOAN PROGRAMS AND FORGIVENESS STRATEGIES
Posted at 1:18pm in COVID-19 Resources, News / Events, Webinars
In case you missed it, watch our February 4 Recovery Update that addressed the most pressing questions and issues facing our business community with regards to relief programs and loan forgiveness.
Questions addressed include but are not limited to:
- When do S-Corporation and Partnerships include the tax-exempt income in basis?
- How do I measure economic uncertainty?
- Explain the interaction between the PPP, Employee Retention Credits, and Families First Coronavirus Relief Act.
- Will the SBA use hindsight as part of the loan forgiveness review process?
- Will the state taxing authorities treat PPP loan forgiveness and the corresponding deductions similar to the IRS?
- At first pass, I did not receive the full $10,000 EIDL grant. Am I entitled to receive the remaining balance?
WATCH THE FEB 4 RECOVERY UPDATE: ADDRESSING YOUR QUESTIONS TO COVID-19 LOAN PROGRAMS AND FORGIVENESS STRATEGIES
- Here is the slide deck from the webinar presentation.
- AICPA – PPP State Conformity Treatment
- Revised Loan Forgiveness Application Forms
- SBA 1st Draw and 2nd Draw FAQs
- SBA Procedural Guidance
- Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.