Sep 13 TAX WITH SAX: CRYPTOCURRENCY & NEW POTENTIAL TAX LAW CHANGES
In this quarter’s Sax Tax update, we will focus on blockchain and the tax implications of cryptocurrency transactions. We will also spend some time on the major proposed tax law changes coming down the pike that taxpayers need to be aware of.
Internal Revenue Service is requesting $32 million to reinforce crypto tax compliance. This is in addition to the US Senate passing the $1 trillion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act which includes provisions that would require reporting of transactions involving digital assets, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and other forms of digital tokens.
Join Sax on Tuesday, September 21 @ 10:00 a.m. for a discussion on new potential tax law changes coming out of Capitol Hill, and the emerging guidance on crypto. Topic points include:
- Crypto-related tax implications for:
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Self-directed IRAs
- Loans against Cryptocurrency
- New proposed tax law changes that will affect crypto
- Overview of the tax law changes proposed under the Build Back Better Act that will impact taxpayers overall
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 | 10:00 – 11:30 AM
1-1.5 CPE credit available dependent on time
Meet our Panelists