Our financial planning and wealth management services are offered through Sax Wealth Advisors, a team of skilled and knowledgeable professionals dedicated to helping clients achieve their financial goals. Using an academic, research-based approach to investing, our advisors offer a lower cost, lower risk alternative to Wall Street’s traditional “beat the market” system, without compromising on value or results.
By far, our highest priority at Sax Wealth Advisors is developing and nurturing strong client relationships. Your advisor will continually review, refine and update your “financial blueprint” as you face life’s challenges, changing circumstances and financial milestones.
For more information on the individual wealth management services and employer retirement solutions offered through Sax Wealth Advisors, visit www.saxwa.com.
State of the Art Investment Tools
We take advantage of the latest technology and methodologies to keep your portfolio balanced and your financial plan on track, including:
- Monte Carlo retirement analysis
- Customized investment statements
- Planning Center client portal
Sax LLP and Sax Wealth Advisors have the depth of expertise and resources to offer a wide range of value-added services to complement your investment plan. We assess your family’s needs and goals to customize advanced financial planning solutions such as:
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- College Savings Calculations
- Social Security Analysis
- Tax Loss Harvesting
- Cash Flow Needs Monitoring
- Opportunistic Rebalancing
Sax advisors can complement your wealth management strategies with Estate Planning services to preserve your wealth accumulation for the next generation. It’s never too soon to address the challenges, questions and concerns that come with protecting your assets, minimizing your tax burden and securing your loved ones’ financial future.
Our experienced professionals will address all of your estate planning needs using creative and sound planning techniques, including:
- Creating a plan for mitigating taxes and the efficient transfer of assets
- Developing a business succession plan
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Gift giving
- Family Trusts
- Coordinating with trust and estate counsel the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and healthcare documents.
Personal Retirement Planning
Retirement should be a time to sit back and reap the rewards of your hard work, but a successful retirement requires advanced planning and preparation. Managing the wealth you’ve accumulated in order to live a comfortable lifestyle once you’ve stopped working is Sax’s primary concern. Our dedicated team of professionals will map out a plan for the future, and help you implement a solution so your golden years can be enjoyable years.
Sax Retirement Planning Services include:
- Reviewing your retirement objectives
- Calculating your financial needs and proposing an appropriate strategy
- Designing or modifying your existing plan to maximize your tax benefits
- Analyzing, evaluating, and managing current investments, including Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and 401(k) plans
Many life events can trigger the risk of reduction or loss to your income and assets: illness, loss of life, economic downturns, fire and theft, to name few. Having the right type of insurance in place means there is someone else to share in that risk. Insurance can also an effective means of a buy sell agreement, or leaving a legacy to your children or the charity of your choosing.
We analyze your risk protection plan and make recommendations for change based on your wealth accumulation, estate planning, retirement and other financial goals.