Apr 08 Rethinking the Private Practice of Medicine in a Post-Pandemic World
Sax is a member of the newly formed Healthcare Practice Resource Group (HPRG), a multidisciplinary collaborative comprised of well-experienced firms and individuals providing comprehensive support for all aspects of your practice – legal, financial, operational, and strategic. The group’s goal is to help you strategically maximize your practice value.
In case you missed the first session of the group’s 4-part webinar series geared towards “Rethinking the Private Practice of Medicine in a Post-Pandemic World”, we invite you to watch our webinar recording to learn more about HPRG and the following discussion points:
- Restructuring physician practices
- How the pandemic has caused disruption to the marketplace in terms of transactions and explore your options for 2021
- Should you reconsider your practice structure, buy sell agreements, compensations methodology, and agreements with your physician employees?
- Sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- How to prepare your practice for a business change and determining what that change should be
- Understanding the underlying normalized value of your practice
- The process you need to follow in order to achieve your goals
- Wealth management, tax, and pension considerations
- Leverage your retirement plan to retain providers and attract top talent
- How partners can maximize their practice revenue and mitigate taxation
MEET OUR PRESENTERS