Jan 21 REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR HHS PROVIDER RELIEF FUND
The Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Provider Relief Funding (PRF) reporting portal has officially opened for eligible healthcare providers. Providers are required to register on the reporting portal at this time. The portal is not yet available to accept reporting information as previously anticipated.
Providers who received one or more Provider Relief Fund payment exceeding $10,000 must report the use of funds through December 31, 2020. The original due date of February 15, 2021 has been pushed back to an unannounced date. If providers did not fully exhaust their fund payments by December 31, 2020, the final reporting deadline is July 31, 2021.
In case you missed our presentation that went into the PRF reporting requirements, we invite you to watch our webinar that covered the following:
- Reporting portal registration process
- Reporting requirement due dates
- Reporting requirements based upon the level of funding received
- Deep dive into how the HHS defines expenses attributable to COVID-19 and the calculation of patient care lost revenues, including the latest updates
- Interaction with other stimulus programs
- Audit requirements for for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
WATCH THE WEBINAR: REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR HHS PROVIDER RELIEF FUND
- Here is the slide deck from the webinar presentation.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Taxation of Provider Relief Payments
- Provider Relief Fund FAQs
- General and Targeted Distributions
- PRF Registration User Guide
- Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.