May 05 Practice Revenue Enhancement Strategies
Sax is a member of the newly formed Healthcare Practice Resource Group (HPRG), a multidisciplinary collaborative comprised of well-experienced firms and individuals providing comprehensive support for all aspects of your practice – legal, financial, operational, and strategic. The group’s goal is to help you strategically maximize your practice’s value.
In case you missed the third installment of the group’s 4-part webinar series geared towards “Practice Revenue Enhancement Strategies”, we invite you to watch our webinar recording to learn more about HPRG and the following discussion points:
- Revenue Enhancement Opportunities
- Addressing the continued evolution from fee-for-service to value-based care (VBC)
- Fee-for-service / Value-based revenue alignment opportunities
- Common Components of Risk in VBC and Risk Contracts
- Key success factors for navigating risk in VBC models
- Coordinating the patient journey, reducing expenditures & increasing reimbursement
- Importance of price transparency, data and risk protection
- Make or Breaks for Reimbursements in Value-Based Contracts
- What is an HCC and how does it work?
- Key success factors for HCC recapture and risk management
Vice President, Healthcare
MidCap Advisors, LLC
Health Innovation Partners
TEAM of Care Solutions
Watch our previous webinar recordings:
About the Healthcare Practice Resource Group (HPRG)
Healthcare providers and practitioners face unique and unpredictable business challenges. The Healthcare Practice Resource Group (HPRG) was established to provide healthcare practices with key guidance to maximize their potential and give them the confidence that they are comprehensively supported. Our cross-discipline, collaborative approach provides access to top business professionals wholly committed to the current, ongoing and future success of our clients. Learn more.