Nov 05 NOVEMBER 5 RECOVERY UPDATE: IN-DEPTH OVERVIEW OF THE PPP FORGIVENESS APPLICATION
If you’ve received and used your PPP loan on forgivable expenses, it’s now time to turn your attention to how and when to apply for loan forgiveness – which may help determine how much of your loan gets forgiven.
In case you missed it, we invite you to watch Sax’s Recovery Task Force’s webinar presentation that provided an in-depth overview of the PPP loan forgiveness application, including:
- A line-by-line breakdown of the items required for Form 3508, Form 3508EZ & Form 3508S
- Feedback we are receiving from lenders on the application timing and process
- Borrower-specific insights and other important items to consider
WATCH THE WEBINAR: NOVEMBER 5 Recovery Update: in-depth overview of the ppp forgiveness application
- Here is the slide deck from the webinar presentation.
- Form 3508
- Form 3508EZ
- Form 3508S
- Our webinars and responses are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.