November 1: Sax’s Real Estate Industry Update
The Current & Future State of New Jersey’s Real Estate Market
We already know the Real Estate market is ever-changing, but in recent times with new legislation, new technology and new generational mindsets, we are bracing ourselves for major shifts in the industry. Looking ahead 48 months, where do you see the overall market going? What are some legislative changes the state of NJ could make that would greatly impact the industry? What are the most influential components that will affect the industry’s future? It is imperative to stay informed in order to stay ahead of the changing times.
Join us on November 1 as we gather for a dynamic panel presentation made up of industry experts as we discuss the current and future state of New Jersey’s Real Estate market and leave with a keen sense of what to expect, and how to prepare for the future.
Key topics will include:
- Opportunities with Opportunity Zones
- Direction of the PILOT Program
- Affordable Housing Credits
- Barriers of entry for the New Jersey market
- Attracting/Retaining today’s commercial and residential tenants
Our featured speakers:
- Eugene R. Diaz, Founder and Principal of Prism Partners
- Jim Petrucci, Founder and President of G. Petrucci Co.
- Paul Teti, Partner and Head of Leasing at Normandy Realty
Thursday, November 1, 2018 || 8:00 – 10:30 am
ON3: 340 Kingsland St, Nutley, NJ (Building 200 Metro)
The former Hoffmann-LaRoche campus