Mar 01 March 10 CFO Focus: Post-Election Update: Planning and Market Trends
Amidst a global pandemic that has impacted our markets, we also had a transition of power to the Biden Administration. Couple those together and a lot of questions arise as to where we are headed, and what we can expect in the future.
Join us on Wednesday, March 10 at 9:00 a.m. for the first 2021 session of our CFO FOCUS, aimed at bringing timely, actionable business advice to CFOs, business owners and financial managers. Our guest speakers from BNY Mellon, Jeff Mortimer, Director of Investment Strategy and Drew Maldonado, Senior Client Strategist, will provide us with an informative post-election update on planning in our current economic environment.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- Post-election – What’s the status of our recovery?
- Potential tax, policy and spending changes
- Key investment themes in 2021
- Impacts on public vs. private company multiples
- Identify winner/losers by sectors
- Interest rates & inflation – Where do they go from here?
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10 | 9:00-10:00 AM