Jan 15 Join the Webinar: Reporting Requirements for HHS Provider Relief Fund
The Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Provider Relief Funding (PRF) reporting portal has officially opened for eligible healthcare providers. Providers are required to register on the reporting portal at this time. The portal is not yet available to accept reporting information as previously anticipated.
Providers who received one or more Provider Relief Fund payments exceeding $10,000 must report the use of funds through December 31, 2020. The original due date of February 15, 2021 has been pushed back to an unannounced date. If providers did not fully exhaust their fund payments by December 31, 2020, the final reporting deadline is July 31, 2021.
Join us on Thursday, January 21 at 10 AM as we review the reporting requirements which accompany the certification that was made upon the receipt of the HHS CARES Act Provider Relief Funds.
The discussion will include:
- Reporting portal registration process
- Reporting requirement due dates
- Reporting requirements based upon the level of funding received
- Deep dive into how the HHS defines expenses attributable to COVID-19 and the calculation of patient care lost revenues, including the latest updates
- Interaction with other stimulus programs
- Audit requirements for for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
1.0 CPE credit may be available dependent on time.