Oct 13 JOIN THE WEBINAR ON DIVORCE: KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Divorce is a stressful time as you deal with instability and fears of the unknown for your future. For those exploring this option, not only are there questions with regards to parenting, your home and finances, but also navigating the best way forward through this difficult process.
We invite you to join Megan Sartor, Partner-in-Charge of Sax’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Practice on November 9 at 12:30 p.m. as she participates on an informative webinar panel designed to lay out your various options, including working out a divorce on your own, through mediation, negotiation, litigation and Collaborative Divorce.
The webinar panelists have decades of combined experience in law, mediation, mental health and accounting – all with respect to the area of divorce. They will help to answer some of your tough questions and clarify what the best divorce process may be for you and your situation.
WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
– Can I avoid going to court?
– Do I even need a lawyer, and if so, what kind?
– How does mediation work?
– Will we end up as enemies or will I be able to preserve my relationships?
– Is there a role for a mental health professional to help my family through this transition?
– How can a financial divorce professional help us figure this out?
– What is Collaborative Divorce
MEET OUR PANEL
Megan A. Sartor, CPA/ABV/CFF
Partner-in-Charge, Valuation, Forensic & Litigation
Adam J. Berner, Esq., M.A.
Mediator, Collaborative Lawyer & Trainer
Berner Law & Mediation Group
Stephanie P. Lehman, Esq.
Matrimonial & Family Law Partner
Phillips Nizer LLP
Shireen B. Meistrich, LCSW
Collaborative Divorce Coach