Join Our Webinar: What Re-Entry Into the Workplace Looks Like Post Pandemic
Our day-to-day business models have been drastically disrupted from COVID-19. As a result, our workplaces may not look the same for quite some time and re-entry will be a carefully orchestrated multi-phased approach. As we begin to plan to re-enter our workplaces, there are many important factors to consider as we look to reinvent our spaces to be safer and more resilient.
We invite you to join Sax for a webinar presentation on Wednesday, May 20 at 10:00 AM for an informative discussion on safely re-entering our workplaces and what that could look like. Featured guest speakers include Timothy Greiner, Executive Managing Director of JLL, and Randi W. Kochman, Chair of the Employment Law Department at Cole Schotz, who will address implementing safety measures, operational resilience and discuss the legal considerations for employees’ re-entry.
Key topics will include:
- Rent relief requests
- Re-entry concerns
- Forecast on the commercial office real estate market
- Privacy rights and considerations
- Reasonable accommodations to be provided to sick and at-risk employees
- Paid sick and family leave requirements
- Rehiring furloughed employees
- Legal considerations surrounding the safety of the workplace
Wednesday, May 20 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM