Announcing the 2019 Founder’s Award!
Sax is thrilled to announce the 2019 Founder’s Award! Local not-for-profits can apply for a chance to win a $15,000 unrestricted gift to support their organization’s mission.
The theme of the 2019 Founder’s Award is: What’s Your Impact?: Through the Words of a Beneficiary
- As a nonprofit, you understand how important it is to receive beneficiary feedback on services and programs to get a full, 360-degree view of your impact. We welcome you to submit a non-professional video of one (1) beneficiary of your organization responding to three (3) specific questions provided by Sax within the application package.
- All submissions will qualify for the 2019 Founder’s Award, and the winner will receive a $15,000 unrestricted gift to support their organization’s mission. Two (2) runners-up will receive volunteer hours donated by Sax to support its mission (does not pertain to professional services).
How to Apply:
Dates to Remember:
- September 20, 2019: Deadline to submit application (firm)
- December 2019: Top 75 applicants invited to Founder’s Award event
- Thursday, January 23, 2020: Founder’s Award event; Winner Announced