The Sax Not-for-Profit Practice supports charitable organizations and their board members with complimentary event series, seminars and podcasts designed to help not-for-profits overcome the challenges and obstacles standing between them and their missions.
Listen in on the insightful conversations between Sax advisors and other not-for-profit industry experts:
Three Reasons Why Mergers Fail
Todd Polyniak and Joshua Chananie
Keys to Creating an Effective Board
Todd Polyniak and Seth Perlman
Three Common Mistakes NFPs Commit when They Have Lost their Identity
What is Sustainability?
Fist to Five Guest Speakers: Kendall Webb, Asif Talukdar, Allen Bromberger, Bruce Tindal
For more audio clips from our Fist to Five community, visit www.fisttofive.com.
- You’re Invited to the Webinar: Making the Most of Your Charity Navigator Rating
- Join the Webinar: Prepare for Recovery – What Not-for-Profits Can Do Now: Part II
- WATCH THE WEBINAR: PREPARE FOR THE RECOVERY – WHAT NONPROFITS CAN DO NOW: PART I
- FASB Issues Exposure Draft Regarding Contributed Non-Financial Assets for Not-for-Profits
- Sax Gifts $15,000 to the Not-for-Profit, NJ Sharing Network through the 3rd Annual Founders’ Award
- New Electronic Filing Mandates for Exempt Organizations
- Parking Tax Repealed and Tax Burden Lifted for Non-Profits
- IRS Makes Update to Private School Nondiscrimination Policy Disclosure Requirement
- Program Invitation to Not-for-Profits: Flourish Cash Institutional
- Non-Profit Organizations – Is Your Procurement Policy Meeting Compliance Standards?
- Finding the Right Candidate for Leadership Development
- How For-Profits and Non-Profits Can Become Besties
- How to Cure Founder’s Syndrome
More blog postings from our Not-for-Profit team can be found at www.fisttofive.com/blog/.