The Sax Not-for-Profit Practice supports charitable organizations and their board members with complimentary event series, seminars and podcasts designed to help not-for-profits overcome the challenges and obstacles standing between them and their missions.
Listen in on the insightful conversations between Sax advisors and other not-for-profit industry experts:
Three Reasons Why Mergers Fail
Todd Polyniak and Joshua Chananie
Keys to Creating an Effective Board
Todd Polyniak and Seth Perlman
Three Common Mistakes NFPs Commit when They Have Lost their Identity
What is Sustainability?
Fist to Five Guest Speakers: Kendall Webb, Asif Talukdar, Allen Bromberger, Bruce Tindal
For more audio clips from our Fist to Five community, visit www.fisttofive.com.
- Non-Profit Organizations – Is Your Procurement Policy Meeting Compliance Standards?
- A New Effectiveness Movement for Nonprofits: Obtaining and Responding to Beneficiary Feedback
- Breakfast Workshop: Nonprofit Board and Executive Leadership
- New Jersey to Vote on Contribution Deduction
- Is Hope on the Horizon? Potential Transportation Benefits Relief for Nonprofits
- Sax LLP’s Founder’s Award Gifted $15,000 to the Nonprofit, Oasis – A Haven for Women and Children, for Efforts Towards Inspiration
- Accounting Rule Change Will Result in More Contributions for Not-for-Profits
- Tax Reform Impact: Not-for-Profits Not Always Tax-Exempt
- Hear from the Professionals on June 28: How Tax Reform Will Impact Nonprofit Organizations
- Tax Alert: The IRS Releases Updated Withholding Calculator to Account for New Tax Changes
- Finding the Right Candidate for Leadership Development
- How For-Profits and Non-Profits Can Become Besties
- How to Cure Founder’s Syndrome
More blog postings from our Not-for-Profit team can be found at www.fisttofive.com/blog/.