The Sax Not-for-Profit Practice supports charitable organizations and their board members with complimentary event series, seminars and podcasts designed to help not-for-profits overcome the challenges and obstacles standing between them and their missions.
Listen in on the insightful conversations between Sax advisors and other not-for-profit industry experts:
Three Reasons Why Mergers Fail
Todd Polyniak and Joshua Chananie
Keys to Creating an Effective Board
Todd Polyniak and Seth Perlman
Three Common Mistakes NFPs Commit when They Have Lost their Identity
What is Sustainability?
Fist to Five Guest Speakers: Kendall Webb, Asif Talukdar, Allen Bromberger, Bruce Tindal
For more audio clips from our Fist to Five community, visit www.fisttofive.com.
- Sax LLP’s Founder’s Award Gifted $15,000 to the Nonprofit, Oasis – A Haven for Women and Children, for Efforts Towards Inspiration
- Accounting Rule Change Will Result in More Contributions for Not-for-Profits
- Tax Reform Impact: Not-for-Profits Not Always Tax-Exempt
- Hear from the Professionals on June 28: How Tax Reform Will Impact Nonprofit Organizations
- Tax Alert: The IRS Releases Updated Withholding Calculator to Account for New Tax Changes
- Sax LLP Partner, Marqus White, CPA, To Be Honored by Eva’s Village at Inaugural Dinner For His Dedication to the Community
- June 5: Fist to Five – Unique Marketing and Branding Techniques to Advance Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- ROI-NJ: Accounting firms find some high-wealth clients will come out ahead despite loss of property tax deduction
- March 6 Webinar Recording: How Tax Reform Will Impact Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – How It Impacts the Real Estate Market: Webinar Recording
- Finding the Right Candidate for Leadership Development
- How For-Profits and Non-Profits Can Become Besties
- How to Cure Founder’s Syndrome
More blog postings from our Not-for-Profit team can be found at www.fisttofive.com/blog/.