Feb 19 Feb. 22 Application Opening: Phase 2 of the NJRA’s Small Business Lease Emergency Assistance Grant Program
Posted at 4:04pm in COVID-19 Resources, General News, News / Events
The application for Phase 2 of the New Jersey Redevelopment Authority’s (NJRA) Small Business Lease Emergency Assistance Grant Program opens on Monday, February 22 at 9:00 am on a first come first served basis. Up to $10,000 for commercial rent relief will be available for non-profits and small businesses.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Businesses or organizations
- Leasing commercial space in mixed-use buildings
- Leasing space in commercial buildings
- Leasing space to operate a storefront business
- Occupying no more than 5,000 SF of space
- Located in one of our 66 legislatively designated municipalities
Here is a list of the eligible municipalities. To learn more, visit NJRA.us or click here.