DARK WEBinar: ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS ON THE DARK WEB?
The hidden universe called the “Dark Web” is a mystery to most average web users. It is home to a wealth of stolen data and illegal activity and it is not picked up by conventional search engines. Because you can operate in the Dark Web anonymously, criminals can hide here with your personal credentials they obtained from a
breach of your data and auction them off to the highest bidder.
Sax Technology Advisors are here to inform you and protect you. We scour and monitor all corners of the Dark
Web for your compromised data, so you don’t have to.
Join our DARK WEBinar on November 29 to get answers to the following:
– What is the Dark Web?
– Where is the Dark Web?
– Who uses the Dark Web & why?
And most importantly:
– Are my credentials on the Dark Web?
– What do I do if they are?
– How can I ensure my credentials stay off the Dark Web?
Here are some benefits to joining STA’s DARK WEBinar:
– All attendees have the option to have a free scan of their company domain to see if their credentials currently live on the Dark Web.
– All attendees are offered a one-hour strategic consultation to go over the findings on the Dark Web.
– All attendees will walk away with the tools and knowledge to best protect their personal data and the data of their company from getting on the Dark Web.